Join Us For The Sports Betting Online Conference Of The Year | #sports | #elderly | #seniors
The first edition of BETFEST is set to offer fans and sports bettors of all skill levels a valuable new way to reach and engage with fellow bettors and sports betting industry experts. BETFEST tickets are on sale now for just $19.
The fully online event on Saturday, May 15, 2021 will combine entertainment, celebrities, education and networking to enhance your sports betting knowledge.
“BETFEST is a brand new event that will bring together a community of sports fans and bettors for a day of entertainment and education, which will leave them better informed about sports betting, safe gambling, the industry, and the best betting brands in their states,” said Sue Schneider, VP Growth & Strategy Americas at SBC, the host of BETFEST.
Attendees will have the chance to engage with sports celebrities, learn new strategies from professional bettors, and discuss big games with fellow bettors.
For those interested in a career in the sports betting industry, they will be able to take a behind-the-scenes look at how the industry works and explore job opportunities in this fast-growing sector. BETFEST tickets include access to a sports betting job fair, which will provide professionals a chance to interact with HR professionals and recruiters within the sports betting industry.
CLICK THE BANNER FOR TICKET INFORMATION:
Who will be at BETFEST?
- Doug Kezirian, ESPN Reporter, Host of Daily Wager
- Joe Asher, CEO of William Hill US
- Jeff Sherman, Las Vegas SuperBook VP of Risk Management
- Geoff Reiss, General Manager at Yahoo Sports
- Rufus Peabody, Massey-Peabody Analytics Co-Founder
- Bill Krackomberger, Professional Sports Bettor
- Captain Jack Andrews, Professional Sports Bettor
- Frank Betti, Professional Sports Bettor
- Allison Bassman, Director of People and Culture at Penn Interactive
- Lainie Cooney, Chief People Officer at FanDuel
- Art Manteris, Station Casinos VP of Race and Sportsbook Operations
- Stephen Andress, Managing Editor at TheLines.com
- Ed Miller, author of The Logic of Sports Betting
- Joey Levy, Co-Founder of SimpleBet
- Bob Scucci, Boyd Gaming VP of Race and Sports Operations
- Zachary Leonsis, SVP Strategic Initiatives at Monumental Sports and Entertainment
- Aubrey Levy, SVP of Marketing and Content at theScore
- Benjie Cherniak, Principal and Former MD, Avenue H Capital and Don Best Sports
- George Diemer, Assistant Professor at Temple University’s School of Sport and Tourism
- Bronwen Gregg, Senior Account Manager at Insight Global
- Jaymee Messler, Founder of Gaming Society
- Wayne Kimmel, Managing Partner at SeventySix Capital
- Vic Salerno, President of USBookmaking
- Jay Rood, Chief Risk Officer at Bet.Works
- John Millington, Senior VP of US Operations at EPIC Risk Management
- Brianne Doura-Schawohl, VP US Policy and Strategic Development at EPIC Risk Management
- Michael Huber, Advisor at Epic Risk Management
BETFEST May 15 schedule (all times eastern)
The BETFEST agenda offers attendees multiple opportunities throughout the day to choose one of two available options.
12:20p Sports Betting 101
12:20p Sharp Betting
1:00p Behind The Scenes: How Bookmakers Create Lines and Betting Markets
1:00p Betting Analysis and Analytics Tools
1:40p NBA Playoffs Betting Preview
1:40p Partnering Up: Sportsbooks in Stadiums and Arenas
2:40p Bet To The Future: What Will Sports Betting Look Like in Five Years?
3:20p Getting a Job in the Sports Betting Industry?
3:20p Investment Opportunities
4:00p Staying in Control of Your Bankroll
What BETFEST tickets offer to sports bettors of all skill levels
- Sports Betting 101 Panel Discussion: learn the fundamentals of sports betting from a panel of industry professionals, led by TheLines.com managing editor Stephen Andress
- Opportunities to interact and learn from professional sports bettors
- Compete for great prizes by playing sports betting games that will test your betting skills
- Virtual watch parties: watch NBA games with other fans and sports bettors
What BETFEST tickets offer to those seeking a career in the sports betting industry
- Sports betting job fair
- Panel discussions, breakout sessions and networking opportunities with industry professionals