Global Elderly Care Products and Services Market Report 2020: Market Size was $832.8 Billion in 2019 – Forecast to 2025 – ResearchAndMarkets.com | #healthcare | #elderly | #seniors
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Elderly Care Products and Services Market (2020 – 2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Elderly Care Products and Services Market size is $832.8 billion in 2019, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Elderly care often referred to as a senior care, is specialized care that is designed to meet the needs and requirements of senior citizens at various stages. As such elderly care is a broader term, as it encompasses everything from assisted living and nursing care to adult day care, home care and even hospice care. Increasing geriatric population and the growing awareness among consumers regarding home care services is a significant factor fueling its market growth.
Besides, this an upsurge in the technological advancement including development of robots capable of assisting elderly people in carrying out day to day operation is estimated to boost its market growth. Also, various government organization is supporting this industry, thus fueling market growth.
For instance, in Australia the government funds offer an Aged Care Approval Round (ACAR) and similar other programs to help service providers with grant or build their facilities. In addition, owing to the Covid 19 pandemic the government is set to provide package of $52.9million, to residential aged care (RAC), National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (NATSI), and Home Care providers over the next 2 years.
Product Launches, Merger & Acquisitions, joint ventures and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by the players in Elderly Care Products and Services Market. Elderly Care Products and Services Market top 10 companies are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Unicharm, Cardinal Health, Medtronic Plc, Interim Healthcare, Bayada Home Healthcare, Right at Home, Genesis Healthcare, Signature Healthcare and Sunrise Senior Living.
- Housing and Assistive Devices segment held the largest market share in the year 2019 owing to the rising geriatric population leading to an increase in the number of cardiovascular diseases such as arthritis, cataracts, and heart diseases are some of the factors increasing the use of housing and assistive devices in the upcoming years.
- Homecare segment held the largest market share in the year 2019 owing to the increasing elderly population which in turn is projected to increase the demand of homecare services.
- Europe contributed to the largest market share of 37.4% owing to the presence of large dominant players in the region including Koninklijke Philips and Medtronic Plc.
- The growing demand for home care services for elderly people is a significant factor driving the Elderly Care Products and Services market during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Elderly Care Products and Services Market Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key trends by Type
2.3 Key trends by Product
2.4 Key trends by Service
2.5 Key trends by Age
2.6 Key trends by Gender
2.7 Key trends by End-User
2.8 Key trends by Geography
3. Elderly Care Products and Services Market -Comparative Analysis
3.1 Product Benchmarking – Key companies
3.2 Financials Analysis – Key Companies
3.3 Market Share Analysis- Key Companies
3.4 Patent Analysis
3.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Elderly Care Products and Services Market Forces
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Constraints
4.3 Porters Five Force Model
5. Elderly Care Products and Services Market -Strategic analysis
5.1 Value chain analysis
5.2 Opportunities analysis
5.3 Market life cycle
6. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
7. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – By Product (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
7.1 Housing and Assistive Devices
7.1.1 Mobility Assistive Aids/Homecare Aids
7.1.2 Assistive Furniture
7.1.3 Bathroom Safety and Assistive Products
220.127.116.11 Commode Chairs
18.104.22.168 Shower Chairs
22.214.171.124 Ostomy Products
126.96.36.199 AI Based Smart Toilets
7.1.4 Communication Aids
188.8.131.52 Speech and Writing Therapy Devices
184.108.40.206 Hearing Aids
220.127.116.11 Vision and Reading Aids
7.2 Personal Care Products
7.2.2 Adult Diapers
8. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – By Service(Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
18.104.22.168 Medical Care
22.214.171.124 Physiotherapy Services
126.96.36.199 Palliative Care
188.8.131.52 Hospice Care
8.1.2 Non-Medical Care
184.108.40.206 Personal Care and Assistance
8.2 Community Based Services
8.2.1 Adult Day Care
8.2.2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities
8.3 Institutional Care
8.3.1 Hospital Based
8.3.2 Independent Senior Living
8.3.3 Assisted Living
8.3.4 Nursing Home
9. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – By Age(Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
9.1 65 to 74
9.2 75 to 84
9.3 85 and older
10. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – By Gender(Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
11. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – By End-User(Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
11.2 Elderly Nursing Home
12. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – By Geography (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
13. Elderly Care Products and Services Market – Entropy
14. Elderly Care Products and Services Market Company Analysis
14.1 Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
14.4 Cardinal Health
14.5 Medtronic Plc
14.6 Interim Healthcare
14.7 Bayada Home Healthcare
14.8 Right At Home
14.9 Genesis Healthcare
14.10 Signature Healthcare
14.11 Sunrise Senior Living
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ab8gds